My career

When I was a kid, I had some silly dreams, like being a singer just as Hannah Montana. Then, when I grow up I considered “English Linguistics and Literature” or “Translation and Interpretation”, the thing was that I longed to know and understand others, and ourselves like humanity, basically anthropology. So, in high school I wanted that…

But in the last moment I fell in love with movies, and I wanted to make them, so… I entered to film school.  However, that wasn’t my path, and I still wanted to study anthropology.

Thereby, I made the “PTU” again, and enter to study anthropology in the University of Chile because I liked the “more scientific” open window that its offer.

I like options.

And for now, I really like this career and all what I want is the end of the pandemic to finally experiment the fullest life as university student (now I just know the online one, and is just screen screen screen, in repeat). Plus, in the future, working to help and using the tools that I learn, is the dream work.

Comentarios

  1. Very interesting!, we share the desire to have face-to-face classes :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I too am tired of studyng online, we are missing important moments of university:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow i wanted to be Hanna Montana too. pd: I´m tired of online classes too :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! I want to live the university experience too! Hope see you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Some corrections: ...as I grew up I also considered...; then you have long sentences with many ideas; ...I took the PTU, you didn't upload a picture

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Time travel

Photo and its story