Hi beautiful people of my class!! 

So, I´m going to present myself a little bit, who I am? I don´t know but:

From the start: I was born on 15 march of 2002 in Chile, that means I´m Pisces and I´m 19 years old. 

I spent all of my young years in the same school "Inmaculada de Concepción" here in Peñaflor.

The last year I started to studying cinema, but even if I love movies very very much, that wasn’t my path. Now I keep cinema for myself and cry a lot while I´m seeing some stuff. Also, nowadays I´m studying anthropology, and although is horrible to do it online, I´m very happy with my career.

My family? Well, I have parents, one older sister who I love very much, and two cats that are enormously  cute (we have two dogs too, but I don´t loves them very much. Joking. I love them)

Besides movies? I like to read: fantasy, science fiction (all that with romance, but not young adult. I´m tired of those ones) lately I´m reading “A Memory Called Empire” is good, very queer, and very… imperialistic.




My kittens (Dulce and Pon Pon), phrase from one of my favorite books "Harrow the ninth" (2020), Discarded paint for the movie "Portrait of a lady on fire" (2019) 

in that order.

-Victoria Ballesteros 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Time travel

Photo and its story