A subject that I really enjoy (enjoyed)

 

In the past semester, I have a course call “Workshop I: what the anthropologist does”, basically it teaches you what is (and does) an anthropologist thought the experience of multiple and diverse professionals. We read about them, listened what they wanted to share with us and finally with the professors we pondered.

What I more enjoyed was the very different ways and professionals that one can be and do one you graduate. And with that I learned too that anthropology is not a limited career, depending on what do you like and inspire you, is the road you can follow. (And obviously other factors like employability and the use for society defines you, but that is not the point).

Honestly, I really wasn't expecting this from the course, I imagined something more serious or technical like Workshop II that is very serious and technical. I wasn´t expecting a course that is principally reflexive.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Time travel

Photo and its story