Photo and its story

 This picture means a lot to me, because it shows my now dead great-grandmother and grandmother very happy, and also my aunt, uncle and mother when they looked very young.

 I like pictures when people who I love and care are young and free. It puts meaning to their life now, specially because we only know a little peace of their life and is hard to imagine them when their were kids, and just life their life without us.  I find it interesting too. 

I don’t really know the story behind, I believe that not even my family remember when it was toked. They said that it was summer, and that they were enjoying summer. But the history behind the why it end in my hands is a little more sad and beautiful. 

The day that my grandmother (the one in the picture) die, the last words that she said to me was that I have to take care of hers pictures. And that is what I do now. Take care of memories. Take care of the past.




Comentarios

  1. It's greatly appreciated that you have shared that memory with us. Great story!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s a very nice photo with even more beautiful memories

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A good way to honor your memories is to save your photos!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Time travel