The effect of my major

 Well, the major that I’m doing is very diverse and ample. So the impact that can have in the world depends on it.

But basically, the mention of Social anthropology, can affect in public politics, communities that doesn’t have a lot of voice, and help to understand our own society and culture and members.

Archaeology help our humanity to preserve some things of the past that are really important, to remember and learn from it. Without it, we couldn’t know a lot of the vestiges of the first humans, or humans before us.

Physic anthropology for the other hand, is really good to help us to know about the evolution in our species and revel secrets inscribed in old bones.

I only imagine myself in this major If I know that I can help other people through my knowledge. And I believe that its have the method to do it. Due to the intersectionality and breadth it has.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Time travel

Photo and its story