Time travel

 

If we, as humans, could travel in time, there would be a lot of options, and places and different contexts. Time were we didn’t exist…

I probably would be overwhelmed, but. The very first thing that I would do if the time travel exist, is to travel to the past. Reallyyyyyyy long ago. Like. When the universe was created. I’m a little obsessed with the origins of things, so the beginning of all will be my fist destination.

The second, and in the same line. I would like to observe how was the Homo sapiens evolution. Find the missing links.

And that would be enough for my little primate brain. I obviously wouldn’t  stay in any era. I would like to return to my time and explain what I learn (If my brain understood anyways).

To the future, I believe that I would like to see very faraway too. If the life remains. In our planet or others that were create. To see if everything is cyclical, or we are just an accident in the kingdom of nothing.

I believe that time travel would be a tool, that honestly. Our brains wouldn’t process. Like. Is so big. And transcendental. And we, as a human, just a little dot in the universe. Ephemeral. And short. And that is beautiful too.

I would like to know what time travel would do to us.



Comentarios

  1. Traveling back to when the universe was created would be so crazyyyy, I would love to see that too!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal that I really like

Photo and its story